PROJECT Green Energy
Improving energy efficiency in the industrial process of “Sibon-Mash” Ltd
The Sibon-Mash project will increase energy efficiency in industrial processes by improving and optimizing the technologies and production processes used by Sibon-Mash Ltd.
Energy efficiency in industrial process
Improving energy efficiency in industry is one of the primary features of the EC’s Green Deal for Europe, which was unveiled in 2019 and plays a critical role in reaching the goals of carbon neutrality in terms of climate and the circular economy. Increasing energy efficiency in industry will provide additional value to businesses by positively impacting economic development and job creation, and the energy savings generated will save financial resources that can be redirected to additional investments to support their competitiveness.
The project deals with increasing energy efficiency in industrial processes by improving and optimizing the technologies and production processes used in the enterprise as a prerequisite for sustainable reduction of energy consumption and increasing competitiveness. This project helping an industrial company with purchasing systems and items which will increase the energy savings of the company. The implementation of the project will achieve the reduction of 149.39 t CO2/year in CO2 emissions, saving 55.60 MWh of energy per year, and saving of 19418.60 Euro/year.
- Purchasing of robotic system for mechanical cleaning of aluminum castings, a dryer for silicone seals, powered by waste heat from the compressors.
- Construction of a rooftop photovoltaic plant, devices for monitoring and managing the energy produced.
- Raising awareness and informing the general public about the project, activities and results.
- Provide online consultation and sharing our experiences and knowledge on energy efficiency management.
- Conduct a presentation of good practices and solutions in the field of energy efficiency management.
- Carrying out monthly monitoring and reporting on the implementation of project activities over the period of a year.