The purpose of the Fund for Bilateral Relations at National Level is to support various bilateral cooperation initiatives between entities in Romania and entities in Iceland, the Principality of Liechtenstein and the Kingdom of Norway (hereinafter called donor state). Actions aiming at strengthening the cooperation with the Council of Europe are also encouraged.
The Ministry of European Funds plays the role of National Focal Point. The National Focal Point has the general responsibility to reach the objectives of the EEA and Norwegian Financial Mechanisms 2009-2014, as well as to implement them in Romania. The National Focal Point is also responsible for the preparation and implementation of the Programme RO 01 Technical Assistance and Fund for Bilateral Relations at National Level,
The main objective of the project “Romania –Norway development of bilateral relations” are strengthening bilateral cooperation between Romania and Norway,
The specific objectives of the project Romania –Norway development of bilateral relations” are:
- Strengthening the good relations of cooperation and partnership with other similar organizations in the field of children and youth at risk
- Promoting social justice, democracy for children and youth at risk,
- Developing partnership to strengthen the foundations of present and future collaboration that will lead to improved knowledge and mutual understanding and sharing the results of the activities of each participant as well as the identification and realization of common projects ideas and concepts.
- Identify common concepts and realization of projects.
Activities developed during the project ”Romania –Norway development of bilateral relations” are:
I. Preparatory activities for the preparation of the project:
Preparatory activities for the preparation of the project:
- Commencement of collaborative initiatives between ANTFCR, Romania and IDN, Norway
- Agreeing this release topics of interest as follows: – children and youth at risk
- Complete set a funding application form and accompanying documents
- Establish preliminary program of mobility with Norwegian partner, IDN.
- Signing ANTFCR Partnership Agreement between Romania and Norway, IDN.
- The invitation of the Romanian partner ANTFCR IDN Norway.
- Establish project budget and venue of mobility Trondheim, Norway.
- Establish team that will travel in the mobility and will participate in the project implementation
II. Activities of the project.
The public launch of the project in the ANTFCR presentation EEA Grant funder and the project objectives: achieving mobility of the project in 2014 June 22-26, 2014, in IDN headquarters, on Oscars gate 27,0352 Oslo, Norway.
III. Activities after completing mobility
Keeping in touch by e-mail, phone, or other means of communication set out in the dissemination of information and information relating to all stages IDN partner in the project is developed: registration number filing, administrative evaluation, the final evaluation, acceptance or non-acceptance II. Activities of the project.
Closing article of the project “Romania –Norway development of bilateral relations”
Within the project “Romania –Norway development of bilateral relations”, the main goal was accomplished, by strengthening bilateral cooperation between Romania and Norway, respectively achieving the mobility of the implementing project team in Norway, to establish a future project objectives and activities in the field of children and youth in at risk.
During mobility June 22 to 26, 2014 , were achieved the expected results of the project “Romania Norway development of bilateral relations”, as follows:
- Establishing bilateral cooperation between Romania ANTFCR and Norway IDN;
- Presentation of the ROMANIA- NORWAY funders;
- Establishing themes and future projects in the field of children and youth at risk;
- Exchange of experience and best practices for the children and youth at risk;
- Shaping a future project objectives and activities funded in the project and young children at risk.
The project results contributed by the individual activities of each partner, to strengthening bilateral relations through exchange of experience and best practices of children and youth at risk and the close-knit interpersonal and collaboration between the two entities.
Also, the activities proposed for the project “Romania Norway development of bilateral relations”, contributed to achieving Priority area program by performing specific movement of Romanian project team in Norway in order to establish connections and strengthen bilateral cooperation in the field of children and youth at risk .
In a nutshell:
Project “Romania Norway development of bilateral relations”, was completed by obtaining the expected results, being a successful project – was carried out bilateral cooperation Romania – Norway, were achieved the objectives and activities proposed and also was drafted partnership agreement between Romania ANTFCR and Norway IDN.
Project “Romania –Norway development of bilateral relations“, was developed during the Applicants Call II – April 2014, Fund for Bilateral Relations at National Level, Measure I: Support for travel.