Field of expertise:
- Development of strategies and operational plans using a participatory approach
- Participatory governance methods
- Research on the circular economy, entrepreneurship, and innovation
- Evaluation of strategies and programs for enterprise competitiveness, innovation, and knowledge transfer.
- Vice-president of the Management Board Mazovia Science and Technology
- Head of the Unit of Innovation and Development, Department of Regional Development and European Funds, Office of the Marshal of the Mazowieckie Voivodeship, Warsaw, Poland
- Chief expert in the Unit of Coordination and Evaluation of Programs co-financed by the European Union, Department of Strategy and Regional Development, Office of the Marshal of the Mazowieckie Voivodeship, Warsaw, Poland
- Coordinator of the Team for promotion of social dialogue and monitoring of social conflicts, Department of Dialogue and Social Partnership, Ministry of Labour and Social Policy, Warsaw, Poland
- Master’s Degree in Sociology from Collegium Civitas, Warsaw.